Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello internet

Hello! I've decided to start a style blog. Hopefully it will help motivate me to keep up with my own style, as well as learn about the process of developing an individual repertoire. So without further ado, I'd like to introduce myself.



Photobooth images circa 2010.  I'd rather post these than the 200 others I have of myself in pajamas making faces at Chloe, my cat. I'll post a more recent photo next update!
I am Kate, I'm very happy to be here and eager to learn as much as I can about fashion! I'm 24 years old and an art school graduate from Chicago fond of gardening, cats, and illustration. In the future I hope to post images of outfits, fashion finds, mood boards, and fashion illustration. I aim to gather information on designers I fancy and give my two cents here on this blog. I'd love and appreciate any kind of feedback.

 Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment